Chemical PeelsChemical peels are one of the most popular aesthetic treatment options performed in my practice.
- Brighten and even out skin tone.
- Dark spots, acne marks, sun spots and freckles.
- Skin discoloration.
- Revitalise dull looking skin.
- Clean out congested pores.
- Face, neck and the back of the hands
- For Men and Women.
A Youthful Glow
Chemical Peels is a treatment option for both men and women; in fact peels are the ideal treatment for anyone wanting to work towards a radiant glow to their skin.
Dr Botha offers superficial peels, medium-depth peels and deep peels addressing different problem areas. The depth and strength of the peel used will vary according to the patients’ needs and skin type, and depend on the chemicals used and the amount of time the peel stays on the skin.
The word “chemical” might sound terrifying, but there really is no need to fear. Your skin is not actually “peeled off”. In its simplest terms, a chemical solution is applied to the skin and it then attempts to dissolves the dull upper layers of the skin. When the old tissue dissolves, the skin heals itself and the new tissue that appears results in a smoother and brighter skin *.
* Results of the treatments I perform do vary from person to person. I do NOT guarantee results or that results may be achievable for everyone. I will discuss your expectations, outcomes and risks (if any) during your consultation. Please refer to my Full Disclaimer for more information.
Make an Appointment
If you are interested in undergoing a Chemical Peel then please call the rooms now on 011 616 4040 and make an appointment. The staff will fit you in at your soonest convenience.
78 Van Der Linde Road,
Get Chemical Peel Information
You Deserve to Look & Feel Your Best!
Dr Botha offers tailor made solutions in a private setting where confidentiality is of the utmost importance.