Meet Dr Anastasia Botha"My aim is to enhance your natural beauty, making you feel energized and more positive and confident about yourself. "
Passionate about Aesthetic Medicine
My aim is to enhance patients’ natural beauty, making them feel energized and more positive and confident about themselves. I offer tailor made solutions in a private setting where confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
I often help people with debilitating conditions such as extreme scarring, improving their appearance and helping them gain confidence.
Restylane MasterClass member
Dr Stasi Botha has been active in the field of Aesthetic Medicine since 2006 (11 years) and her expertise in dermal fillers and ability lead her to be named as a Restylane MasterClass member, as the representative for the dental fraternity. Her role as MasterClass member led her to also hold a position as Restylane Trainer, her injection technique and knowledge of facial anatomy learned through dentistry proving invaluable.
In 2016 Dr Botha presented on fillers at an international congress in Canada for Prolleneum.
Samantha Cowen, radio and television celebrity, is an ambassador for Dr Anastasia Botha
Memberships and Qualifications
- Dental degree from the University of Witwatersrand
- Postgraduate diploma in dentistry from the University of Stellenbosch
- Masters degree in dentistry from the University of Witwatersrand (Graduated overall in the top 15% and awarded the Goldeen Key)
- Diploma in business management from Damelin (Honours List and top student overall)
- Postgraduate diploma in marketing from the IMMStasi is a member of SADA and Cosmetic Doctors of South Africa
Dr Stasi Botha is a mother of two busy girls and balances her life between her family, her dental practice in Bedfordview and Aesthetic Medicine.