Mesotherapy for Hair GrowthMesotherapy is a treatment that stimulates the mesoderm, promoting the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates hair follicles to grow and survive.
- Promote hair follicle growth and survival.
- Benefit from 12 vitamins, 6 minerals, 23 amino acids and 6 coenzymes.
- Neutralise excess DHT.
- Improve Blood Circulation.
- For Men and Women.
Mesotherapy is a treatment that stimulates the mesoderm, which relieves a wide variety of skin symptoms and ailments.
Mesotherapy is a non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body and can also be used to stimulate hair growth and to combat hair thinning.
Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, amino acid, coenzymes and minerals directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin). This nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin’s metabolism.
Mesotherapy for Hair is virtually painless and safe. There is no dressing or local anaesthesia required. You can return to work immediately after treatment.*
The mesotherapy product we use has 12 vitamins, 6 minerals, 23 amino acids and 6 coenzymes and hyaluronic acid and when injected around the hair follicle it allows:
- the hair follicle to grow and survive.
- the excess of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to be neutralised and the blood circulation to be stimulated. While testosterone is at the core of the balding process, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is now thought to be the main culprit. DHT, a derivative of the male hormone testosterone, is the enemy of hair follicles on your head. … DHT shrinks hair follicles, making it impossible for healthy hair to survive.
The treatment itself takes approximately 30 minutes depending on the extension of the area being treated. There is no downtime associated with this treatment.
Usually a minimum of 4 sessions is required to stimulate hair growth.
We recommend starting with an intensive course of treatments every week for the first 4 times. The frequency then gradually decreases and the results of hair rejuvenation become evident already after 2-3 months.*
In order to keep the results, maintenance treatments are needed generally once every 2 to 3 months.
After my fourth treatment new hairs will start to grow out. Over the next few months hair will grow out out thick and strong, as it was before the thinning started.*
* Results of the treatments I perform do vary from person to person. I do NOT guarantee results or that results may be achievable for everyone. I will discuss your expectations, outcomes and risks (if any) during your consultation. Please refer to my Full Disclaimer for more information.
Make an Appointment
If you are interested in undergoing a Mesotherapy for Hair Growth treatment, then please call the rooms now on 011 615 1257 and make an appointment. The staff will fit you in at your soonest convenience.
78 Van Der Linde Road,
Mesotherapy for Hair Growth
You Deserve to Look & Feel Your Best!
Dr Botha offers tailor made solutions in a private setting where confidentiality is of the utmost importance.