Venus Versa™ Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) TreatmentsThe most versatile multi-treatment platform that provides the most popular, non-invasive aesthetic procedures.
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Acne Treatment
- Body Contouring
- Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Tightening & Resurfacing
- Hair Removal
* Before & After Photos shown in this video does not guarantee results. Results may vary from person to person. Please make an appointment.
What is Venus Versa
Venus versa is a non-surgical radio frequency device designed to tighten the skin, smooth cellulite, reduce circumference and soften wrinkles.
It offers three unique technologies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™, NanoFractional Radio Frequency with SmartScan™, and Venus Concept’s proprietary (MP)2 technology (Multi-Polar Radio Frequency + Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields).
How does it work? **
The device delivers nano-fractional radio frequency energy and pulsed electromagnetic energy targeted at the tissue designed to damage the existing collagen and stimulating the healing response in the body. Once the collagen has been damaged, the body begins to repair the collagen by replacing the damaged collagen with new collagen.
The radio frequency also stimulates the body to produce new fibroblasts, the “houses” that create collagen thus increasing the amount of collagen in the tissue. This wound healing response creates a smoother appearance to the skin, plumps up fine lines and wrinkles as well as treats acne and reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
Pulsed electromagnetic fields increase the vascularity of the skin and create new pathways for the blood to flow. This increase in blood will provide more oxygen to the skin and bring more nutrients to the tissue.
My patients have reported a more youthful and fresh glow is common after treatment. *
1. An efficacy and safety of nanofractional radiofrequency for the treatment of striae alba.
Ponqgsrihadulchai N, Chalermchai T, Ophaswongse S, Pongsawat S, Udompataikul M. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016; 1-7.
2. Expanding the clinical application of fractional radiofrequency treatment: Findings on rhytides, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and acne redness. Hongcharu W, Gold M. J Drugs Dermatol. 2015 Nov; 14(11): 611-17.
3. A retrospective study of patient satisfaction following a trial of nanofractional rf treatment.
Martin Ray MD and Michael Gold MD | Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, Volume 14, Issue 11, Pages 611-614
4. Venus Versa™ Receives FDA Clearance for a Wide Range of Skin Rejuvenation and Hair Removal Applications.
Before & After Photos
Photo Disclaimer: The photos below are patients that have undergone a procedure with Venus Versa. Results and outcomes of my treatments do vary from person to person. I do NOT guarantee results or that results may be achievable by everyone. I will discuss your expectations and outcomes during your consultation.
* Results of the treatments I perform do vary from person to person. I do NOT guarantee results or that results may be achievable for everyone. I will discuss your expectations, outcomes and risks (if any) during your consultation. Please refer to my Full Disclaimer for more information.
Make an Appointment
If you are interested in undergoing a Venus Versa treatment then please call the rooms now on 011 616 4040 and make an appointment. The staff will fit you in at your soonest convenience.
78 Van Der Linde Road,
Get Venus Versa Information
You Deserve to Look & Feel Your Best!
Dr Botha offers tailor made solutions in a private setting where confidentiality is of the utmost importance.