Venus Viva™ Skin ResurfacingOne treatment device. All skin types. All skin resurfacing.
- Facial rejuvenation & smoothening of the skin
- Acne scars
- Wrinkle reduction
- Texture improvement
- Stretch mark reduction
- Pigmentation improvement
- Minimal downtime
- Safe for all skin types
* Before & After Photos shown in this video does not guarantee results. Results may vary from person to person. Please make an appointment.
What is Venus Viva™
Venus Viva™ is a non-surgical solution for skin resurfacing that corrects signs of skin damage and improves the appearance of acne scars and other scars, stretch marks, rosacea, enlarged pores, deep wrinkles, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation.
How does it work? **
Your skin contains cells that produce collagen and elastin, the building blocks for healthy skin. This production stops at 25. Loose collagen structures make skin appear loose, stretched and wrinkled.
Through a combination of thermal radiofrequency energy and pulsed electromagnetic field technology using smart scan technology, the collagen in your skin is stimulated to heal and contract and become tight again.
Fibroblast cells are stimulated to create new elastin, collagen and bring more blood, oxygen and nutrients to your skin. This will allow your skin to develop a denser, tighter structure. Your skin will be tighter, improved skin texture, reduced scarring and stretch marks and appear very radiant all in a safe and effective treatment.
Venus is FDA and CE approved and scientifically studied and proven to produce collagen. You may experience redness for just the day of the treatment but can resume normal activities. It is safe for all skin types and during all seasons.
My patients have reported a more youthful and fresh glow is common after treatment. *
1. An efficacy and safety of nanofractional radiofrequency for the treatment of striae alba.
Ponqgsrihadulchai N, Chalermchai T, Ophaswongse S, Pongsawat S, Udompataikul M. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016; 1-7.
2. Expanding the clinical application of fractional radiofrequency treatment: Findings on rhytides, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and acne redness. Hongcharu W, Gold M. J Drugs Dermatol. 2015 Nov; 14(11): 611-17.
3. A retrospective study of patient satisfaction following a trial of nanofractional rf treatment.
Martin Ray MD and Michael Gold MD | Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, Volume 14, Issue 11, Pages 611-614
4. Venus Versa™ Receives FDA Clearance for a Wide Range of Skin Rejuvenation and Hair Removal Applications.
Before & After Photos
Photo Disclaimer: The photos below are patients that have undergone a procedure with Venus Versa. Results and outcomes of my treatments do vary from person to person. I do NOT guarantee results or that results may be achievable by everyone. I will discuss your expectations and outcomes during your consultation.
* Results of the treatments I perform do vary from person to person. I do NOT guarantee results or that results may be achievable for everyone. I will discuss your expectations, outcomes and risks (if any) during your consultation. Please refer to my Full Disclaimer for more information.
Make an Appointment
If you are interested in undergoing a Venus Versa treatment then please call the rooms now on 011 616 4040 and make an appointment. The staff will fit you in at your soonest convenience.
78 Van Der Linde Road,
Get Venus Viva Information
You Deserve to Look & Feel Your Best!
Dr Botha offers tailor made solutions in a private setting where confidentiality is of the utmost importance.